Sunday, June 3, 2007

The weekend

Okay so I was a little bit crafty this weekend, depending on how you look at it I guess. My friend Jami and I started a FUN project for her husband and mine to complete. We demolished her bathroom. To see our handy work check out her blog, she is linked on mine, crazydaisy creations. We kicked butt!!!



I did also make a card for my nieces baptism with the "blog candy" that I won from Stamping with {serendipity}. Sorry Pam I was pressed for time and didn't get a picture, but I will get one on Saturday when I babysit.

This weekend was so much fun and also relaxing. My grandmother "GG" and my Uncle Debbie, she is really a girl we just call her Uncle, were here for the baptism. It was really good to see them both. I am a bad Auntie and didn't get any pictures b/c I forgot my camera. Papa took a bunch so I will get some on here real soon. Enjoy your first full week in June and be looking for new pictures and post later this week!!!

2 comments:

Jami Speidel said...

Thanks for helping w/ the BIG demo!

BarbK said...

Saw the pics on Jami's blog and you two ladies look good tearing about the bathroom. The best part is that this time the guys have to clean up the mess and finish it off. Way to go!