Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Look What I did

Okay so I am new to this blogging thing and tried to fix something and ended up deleting it all. So let's try again.



My niece gets baptized June 3rd. And my sister thinking I am Martha Stewart or something decided that I could make her gown. So my friend Jami, also called Jameson, got started on it Tuesday the 22nd. This is what we have come up with. I hope it fits her and I hope my sister likes it.



First here is what we started with.......



















And here is the finished project!!!

3 comments:

Jami Speidel said...

We did good!!! ;)

Jill said...

Hey, it looks good! So, can I hire you to make all my custom "thank you," "merry Christmas" and "Happy Birthday" cards? You're awesome, I can't believe how creative you are! I thought I had some creativity, but you blow me out of the boat!
I'm going to use this blog for my creative inspirations from now on!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Wow, that's amazingly beautiful! I can't sew to save my life!