Tuesday, May 29, 2007

2 cards in one night!!!


Tomorrow is one of my patients birthday and I thought it would be nice if I made her a birthday card. She is a hispanic lady who doesn't speak a whole lot of english and doesn't have a lot of friends here in town.


The thank you is also for her and her daughter. On Friday the 25th they brought in homemade enchilldas, rice and salsa. Since I am the resident crafter, I offered to make a card for them letting them know how much we all loved it. Let me know what you think. This is my first ever by myself creation. Jami was not here to help me so I hope they like them.

4 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

These are TERRIFIC Mandey! Very bright and colorful! They will love them, I'm sure! :)

Jami Speidel said...

These turned out great!!! Way to go!!!

Jill said...

Ditto!

Mama Wood said...

I wish I could scrapbook as creatively as you creat cards. They are great!