Thursday, May 17, 2007

Not creative this week or recently!

Okay so I know nobody reads this, so I guess I have no reason to post. But I plan on post some of my creations hopefully this weekend. I have been working on a baptismal gown for my niece who is getting baptized on June 3rd. I don't know what my sister was thinking asking me to do this, but I am trying.
She has also asked me to make a few announcements for Grandmother's and a few aunts. So you will get to see those. If you have any ideas on how to make baptismal announcements, please feel free to send them my way!!! Until next time.

2 comments:

Jami Speidel said...

Hannah's gown will be fabulous!!! This is why Micah asked you to make it!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Congrats on starting your blog! You have a great blog started! :)