Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!






So I know it has been a week since I last posted and I really don't have an excuse, but here I am posting now. I finally finished my husband's birthday card, my FIL's father's day card, I also made a card from the stamp set I won from Stamping with {Serendipity}.
We have a friend who shares a birthday with my FIL so I made him a card. He lives in Florida, but is an Auburn fan, so being the ornery people my husband and I are I decided to make him a Husker card!!! GO BIG RED!!! On the inside it says, Herbie Husker says "Happy Birthday!" Hope he likes it!!!
I also have an uncle in the army, he is currently in Afghanistan, I made this card to let him know how much I miss him and how thankful I am that I have the freedom to make cards and share them with you all. Hope he likes it!!!

5 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

WOW! Mandy, you've made a week's worth of wonderful cards! You Go Girl! :)

Pam Speidel said...

oops! I really do know how to spell your name Mandey! :/

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

These are all just wonderful! Great job! I wish I could get that much work done! I am so behind on cards for occasions! Yikes!

Jami Speidel said...

Oh I forgot about these cards! I still love Herbie!!!

Anonymous said...

It's Jason's Herbie Husker Birthday card : )