Sunday, June 10, 2007

Good Sunday

Okay, so I had a very creative Sunday afternoon. Well I guess I can't say I did all of these today, two of them I did last Thursday. I have a lot of things coming up in the next week. First my aunt and my husbands uncle share the same birthday which is June 15th. These are the cards I came up with for them.















Next is Father's Day, which now I have two to make. I haven't gotten my FIL done yet, but I need to find some pattern paper that I think looks like him. My dad however was pretty easy to make a card for. He is a firefighter and a pyrotech, who does our local show and has for nearly 15 years. So his card I decided to make it look like fireworks, now if it does or not you tell me!!














On Sunday the 17th not only is it father's day but also my parents 29th wedding anniversary. So my friend Jami has this stamp set that say "I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow." Which is a line from my parents "song." So how appropriate is that for their anniversary card?!?














Finally my husband and my FIL have birthdays on the 19th and 20th of June so I have been working on their cards too. My FIL is a big fisher and hunter so I thought I would play up his hobby and this is what I came up with. I am struggling creatively to come up with something for my husband though. I hope something will come to me in the next few days. Wish me luck and send any ideas you may have my way!! Thanks for look and giving me your input it means a lot!!!

6 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

WOW!!! Mandey, it looks like you've been VERY busy this week making some TERRIFIC cards! They are all wonderful and I can tell you've put a lot of thought into them too. Love that fishy paper for your FIL's bday card. I've gotta find some of that for Jim. Especially like your parents anniversary card too. Keep up the GREAT work! :)

Pam Speidel said...

p.s. I forgot to comment about your Dad's Father's Day card...yes! it definitely looks like fireworks. It's PERFECT & he'll think so too! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

All of them are awesome cards, Mandey! My daughter will be 1 on June 20! And my youngest sister is due with her first on June 20. . .that's a special birthday! :) Hope they love your cards!

BarbK said...

Your cards are really cute. With Jami and Pam as guides, you will be making more and more. Looking forward to seeing them.

Jami Speidel said...

These turned out great!

Jill said...

looks good!