Friday, June 22, 2007

Two more



I am slowly getting into making cards and posting them!!! Yeah for me...so the reason for a post on a Friday, I have a wedding this weekend, one of my high school girlfriends is getting married. So I will be in Lincoln partying with all my old high school friends. It should be a blast!! That is the introduction to my first card, I went with her wedding colors, I think the pink maybe a little brighter than she is using, but I liked it. I thought this was a fitting stamp for a wedding so I went with it. Hope they like it.




Next I am a very bad bride. My husband and I will be married for a year on August 5th and we have not sent out thank yous yet. Bad bride, Bad, Bad!!! I guess we just never got around to them, I really don't have an excuse other than being lazy. My husband said we should just tell everyone we wanted to make sure we would make it to year and I said we should just tell people we wanted to make sure the gifts really worked!! Either way the thank yous are made and should be going out here shortly I hope.

3 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Both are great cards! I love the way you used the flourishes!

Sharon in NE said...

Little late posting this, but I found my way here the long way (via Jami Speidel's blog which I found via Pam's etc.)
so, did you go to high school in Lincoln? I graduated from Lincoln High....probably around the time your mother was in high school...sigh...

just curious

Jami Speidel said...

Hey, you got those thank you's out yet?