Thursday, August 23, 2007

Up coming events!!!

So my MIL's birthday was Tuesday and being the wonderful DIL I am ;) I made her a card, but wouldn't you know, my camera is dead and I cannot find batteries for it. So I have no picture of her card. Which is okay because I really wasn't impressed with it.

What has been happening here? Well we have had rain the past 3 days. So bad that my street was flooded. This is when I learned that my camera was dead. I thought it would be nice to share our wonderful Nebraska weather. I hear we are in for a horrible winter, colder, and snowier than ever. But I guess over time you get use to that kind of weather right?

Now what I have to look forward to.....NU vs. Nevada, I am so excited that football season is finally starting. And aw yes, Styx and 38 Special. They will be here for my birthday, which is really the only reason they are going to be in my great city!!! Actually, we have a wonderful event center here that has been really good at getting bands to play here. Just this summer friends and I saw Eric Church, Tracy Lawrence, and Phil Vassar. On my anniversary Pat Banatar was here also. Didn't make it to her and from what I hear I didn't miss much. I am however PUMPED to see Styx and 38 Special. They are going to be here on September 2nd which happens to be the day after my birthday, so that is why they are going to be here for my birthday. I am hoping to get batteries and take lots of pictures.

Oh and I will be taking in the Huskers first game which is actully played the 1st. My parents friends are hosting the game/birthday party for me. They have a BIG Screen which makes the Huskers even better. Almost like you are there.

One final thought before I go...............

GO....... BIG...... RED GO BIG RED!!!!!!

No comments: