Thursday, August 16, 2007

Here's what I got

So this is what I have come up with so far. Now I only got two done, but now that I have a few more stamps to play with hopefully I will getting more posted. The first one I made for my husband, even though I am like 2 weeks late, it's the thought that counts, right? The picture with it is on our wedding day.
















Next is just one I came up with, I think I will run it over to my mom at work, she is kind of having a bad day so I thought I would take it over to her and maybe get her a slushy or something. Thanks for looking and being patient.

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Both cards are adorable, Mandey! What a wonderful pic of you have your hubby!

Pam Speidel said...

Happy belated 1st Anniversary! The cards you made are terrific! Looks like you'll be having FUN with all your new supplies! GREAT way to spend that garage sale $$! :)