Thursday, August 30, 2007

All new



Okay, so with the up and coming birthday, I have received gifts from a couple of the girls at work and thought I would make a few thank yous for the gifts. Not knowing if anyone else at work would be giving gifts I made a few extras it is always nice to have extra thank yous on hand anyway, right?






Next one of my most favorite patients at work had foot surgery recently I thought I would make her a card letting her know I am thinking about her and hopes she will be back to see me within the next couple of weeks. She said she was going to stop by work tomorrow to see me for my birthday so I got her card ready to give to her tomorrow if she makes it. We will see. Keep checking back to see what else I can make.


Oh by the way, one more day till Husker Football!!!

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Hi Mandey. . .miss your blog posts! :) I thought you'd enjoy this game of tag. Check it out! http://oodabugalley.blogspot.com/2007/09/tagged.html