Sunday, August 5, 2007

A littke behind


I am a little behind with posting, sorry. I have had a busy week. My boss and our receptionist were out of town last week so things at work were a little crazy. It was my turn to host "Stamp Club." So I thought I would share what we made. First is our challenge card that we had to make. I like the colors together so I went with it.










Next are the cards we made for the club. I had a lot of fun with it. My mother and GG joined us and I now think I have my mom hooked. She ordered some pattern paper to make Christmas cards with. She is excited.



Thanks for looking!!!!

5 comments:

Mama Wood said...

Mandey,

You do a great job!! Keep up the good work!

Jennie

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just adorable Mandey! Sounds like you had fun!

Jami Speidel said...

Good times!

Swamp Tulip said...

Beautiful work.

Teresa

Pam Speidel said...

Hi Mandy! I don't remember if I told you how much I *loved* the card you made for our SU club challenge last month. I'm going to have to borrow this idea and use this set more often! :)