Monday, June 30, 2008

A Brighter Day

So I have found in my whoa is me, that I can be really creative. I have kept myself busy by looking for a job, but have found time to stamp.



My mom called and asked if I wasn't to busy could I make her a card, tomorrow is a co-workers birthday. So I said sure. And here is what I came up with.





















Next my Uncle who recently got back from Afghanistan is going to be visiting my family over the 4th of July holiday. He, his wife and children will be here sometime on Friday. I cannot wait to see him, it has been since December since I have seen and am just thrilled that he made it home safely and is going to be spending the holiday with us. Here is a card I made for him. I was wanting to send it to him right when he got home, but didn't get it done in time and really didn't feel inspired. But with the holiday fast approaching, I finally felt it. I didn't have any yellow ribbon, so I improvised and took white and ran it across my SU! Yo-Yo Yellow, I think it gives it a kind of "worn" look.
























Thanks for stopping by and all of your prayers in this difficult time in my life.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I just happened on your blog and really enjoyed your cards. I also feel for you and your husband b/c I too suffered a miscarriage...time will heal you but it just stinks getting there:)