Sunday, June 15, 2008

About time

Okay so I know I have been MIA from my blog, but believe me, it's not by choice. I have been stamping, but never allowed myself time to take pictures of them to post.


Life in general has been up and down, following a miscarriage in January, it has been down. But there are some up sides too. Right now just down. It seems when you want something so bad that is seems like everyone else has it. Ever where I go I see pregnant ladies so newly born babies. Part of me is happy for them and the other half just wants to punch them in the face. I know that they cannot help what I am feeling, but that is how it is, right?


I feel bad, I have several friends from high school who are expecting and want to get together, but right now with my feelings the way they are, I don't want to. Is that selfish of me? I even skipped out on a baby shower for one of them, just because seeing mommies to be, really stinks for me now. I have found that cards, getting ready for a garage sale, planting a garden, and just being with family and friends has really helped me in this time of need. I think about how if I could have carried that baby to term, I would be pretty big right now. My due date would have been September 17th. So you can just about picture what I would look like. Oh well, for some reason God knew Jon and I were not ready for a family just yet.





Okay on to a happier note. Here are some cards I made for Father's Day, my aunt's birthday and my parents 30th anniversary which is Tuesday the 17th. Thanks for stopping by and I am sorry for the bummer first part of this post.




























To all the father's out there "Happy Father's Day" make the best of it!!!

1 comment:

Mama Wood said...

Mandey,

You are perfectly entitled to all of your feelings....no matter how selfish they may seem to you or anyone else for that matter.

I can not even imagine what it would feel like to lose a baby much less have it constantly thrown in your face by everyone you know and see.

We continue to invite you to get-to-gethers because we want you to know that you are wanted there but we completely understand your need and desire to stay away.

I can't say that I would know what to say but I am here if you want someone to listen:)

We love you and my heart aches for you and Jon, your lose, and your desire for a child.

I pray that God will bless you with a child soon.

All my love,
Jennie