Sunday, November 2, 2008

I know it has been a while

So I know I have been absent for the whole month of October and the only excuse I have is, the little one growing in my belly!!
That is right my husband and I are expecting our first child May 17Th! We are both excited and I am a little scared. Hard to believe that we are going to be parents! As some of you may remember we lost a baby at 5 1/2 weeks. Well we are 7 weeks past that and doctor says everything looks good. I am exactly 12 weeks today! And starting to feel better. I spent the last 6+ weeks getting sick everyday several times a day. The doctor gave me some medicine to help with it and I am eating smaller meals more often and finding that, that helps. So far I have LOST 4 lbs, but that is expected the doctor said. We will see him again November 13 and will be able to hear the heartbeat at this appointment.
We have decided not to find out what we are having as we want it to be a surprise. Stop back by and I will hopefully have some pictures to post as I am growing and giving you updates on our progress. I am hoping to start making cards and crafts now that I will hopefully be feeling better. Thanks for stopping and please keep us in your prayers for a healthy and beautiful child!

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Mandey, that is AWESOME! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!