Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Here is how I spent my birthday

Okay, as promised here are the items I sewed the weekend of my birthday. The first one is a rag quilt. It is made of 6 different cotton materials and flannel. I picked 3 and my husband picked 3. Can you guess who picked what?














The next is a hooded towel, my friend Jami showed me how to make these and boy was it easy. My niece loved it so I am going to make her one.














Next are burp towels. I saw these at a store in Omaha and knew I could so that. The 3 different kinds of material I used were the ones my huband picked. I had extra so I thought I would put it to good use.














The final two items are boppy lounger covers. This is what stemed all of this sewing. Our friends in Florida, Loryn and Jason, check out their blog, listed under friend Pace's. Asked if I could make a couple lounger covers for them. So this is how they turned out. Thanks for stopping by.

















A bouns card for everyone too. My friend Jennie had a baby boy on 9/3 and this is the card I sent to her and her family. Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I have made!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Mandey I can't believe you did all that for me and Jason!!! I'm going to call you tonight : )

Pam Speidel said...

WOW Mandey! You Go Girl! I'm impressed with your sewing skills and the baby boy card is beautiful too. :)
GO BIG RED!

Karmen said...

Love the projects! You're so creative and do a great job with new ideas. The card is great too!

Mama Wood said...

Mandey,

Thanks for thinking of us with the cute card. Somehow I lost your number, can you send it to me or call me with it so we can catch up??? i will be in Norfolk mid-October.

Jennie